The awesome team at Pikl have released their free report revealing how the insurance market is leaving thousands of property hosts—and their investments at risk.
And, with the sharing economy predicted to grow three-fold by 2025, the need for appropriate insurance is increasing every year. The PIKL report explores the potential scale of the problem—and where changes can be made to support the sharing economy.
The report covers:
- The size of the UK sharing economy
- The number of Airbnb properties in the UK
- The percentage of insurers that would void home insurance policies for short-term lets
- How insurers deal with claims for the sharing economy
- The pitfalls consumers face due to lack of education
- The big questions facing the insurance industry
To access and download the report please hit the link